Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More Wedding Stuff




So I should send CV's, I should go to the gym, I should do the washing up.... Instead I am online again looking through Stylemepretty.com, marthastewart.com and laduree.com.Yeah well I got 4 negative responses to the CV's I sent yesterday so I needed to deal with something pretty and nice.I still think I should definitely include the macarons from Laduree somehow , whether in the dessert or as a pyramide I dont know yet , but they are simply the best macarons and Laduree is one of my fave places in Paris.

I also found a cake on Marthastewart.com that I adore, Its simple but would fit well into the gold color scheme. So do the Louboutin's just a bit worried they aren't delicate enough , but hey I've got another year to work that out. Oh and the inspiration board is from zenadia, I'm just including it cause it has the perfect birdcage veil. I suppose that's enough of wedding pic's for one day. I hope I'll make up my mind to write of something else later. Like how ridiculous guy's habits can be!

No comments: