Monday, April 28, 2008




We had such a great weekend together with DF that the rainy weather makes me almost happy just for making the memory of the weekend even more idillyc.
It was all perfect Sunday was the 2 year anniversary of the day we officially decide that we were together, the weather was sunny and pleasant all weekend and DF asked to get Saturday evening off , so for once we had the entire two days to spend togther. We did the classic Paris chilled weekend wak eround St.Germain, passed by my old University's World's Fair (completely out of control but amusing)iced tea at the Jardin du Palais Royal, drinks with friends at the bar where we met, and romantic dinner after just a few steps away at Maceo.

All we did yesterday was walk to the Parc, rite by us and sit in the sun, read magazines and books all day, pure bliss.( Pics of Parc de Buttes Chaumont a few steps away from us)

Work at the moment is quite tedious, busy all day, yet horribly boring at the same time, and I'm trying to do a bit of overtime as two lots of my favourite people are coming to Paris this weekend , our mutual married friends from London, the most fabulous couple I know and completely adorable and one of my best uni girlfriend from the Philippines. I wish I wouldn't have to work at all and could just spend all my time socializing but hey, a girl gotta work for her Louboutins!

No comments: