Sunday, October 5, 2008

Random Sunday


The week is still in my bones ,worked 9 straight hours yesterday , on a Saturday. I guess a lot of other people have it much worse , but hey I live in France and till now was pretty spoiled regarding hours I clocked in.
Also one day to relax just doesn't feel enough.I went to the mosque in the Ve arrondissement today to meet a friend for morroccan mint tea and sticky arabic sweets , I love this friend, S. she just came over for the weekend from Barcelona. And was very happy to catch up wth her but then, when I went to meet DF on his break between shifts (poor guy worked today too) I just threw a hissy fit. We were meant to stick around Bourse where he works and go for japanese soup , but all I wanted was just to be at home and chill and nap. But he was sweet came home with me and we relaxed. Watched new gossip girl, brainstormed a list of things we want to put on our wedding gift list and checked out the website of the the restaurant likely to cater our wedding (check it out its a pretty cool menu ; www.loulourestaurant.com).

So nothing exciting today. I will have to go shopping for a dress to wear at our friends wedding in 3 weeks, just wish I could sleep for three days straight , oh and I fell in love with a yellow woolcoat on anthropologie.com, really not good as I should save for wedding and not spend 500 on a coat, oh and also got my veil from the states yesterday.Its great!sorry for all the random thoughts. a tout ...

I thought I'd put up a yellow styleboard from stylemepretty.com to counter the horrible autumn mood that and it reminds me of the yellow coat I sadly can't have.

No comments: