Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine has taken a vacay...


I'm feeling very very grumpy today, just one of those days. I woke u tired, nothing went too well at work I came home grumpy, got to clean up the remnants of yesterday's feast with DF, and somehow nothing was right in the wold. So I'm gonna unload for a paragraph or two and leave feeling invigorated , all positive and shiny. At least thats the plan.

First of all my mom is acting like a stubborn mule.I and only I am alloved to say that, (I'm her daughter after all) her husband/my stepdad asked her to move to Germany into his new house for six weeks and she acts like its doomsday, like some 70's feminist under siege.Talks about loosin her freedom, independence, how boring Germany is ....In any case I had to remind her that spending 6 weeks with the man she just married in his beautiful house surely beats living alone ,working 11 hours in front of her pc every day at our home.

Oh and another deluded female my friend Sz. who I absolutely adore is planning to move to Italy with her liar/cheater boyfriend who's first reaction to her moving with him was (and this should be duly noted) that she should stay where she was.

Now in my communication with her I'm trying to be the most supporting I can muster , and generally I would be all for leaving Hungary and living in Italy for a while.Just taking into account her carrer and the cool experience.
But as DF says with guys she should see the first reaction and his actions.And his actions and first reaction were not exactly positive. She of course says that she is in love with him and that things are great and though I completely am breaking my own rule of not judging others relationships and matters I can't help but think that its vasted efforts even for somebody who isn't in the business of wanting to get married. Whats the point in vasting energy and efforts an emotions on a guy who has betrayed her. hmmm venting stops there.

Oh yeah tomorrow I'm meant to attend the bachelorette party, the girls (of whom I know only the bride) organized "Sex &the City" style " bachelorette party , and nothing against SATC love the show and going to fancy bars is always great but for a special occasion it would have been nice to bring in something just a tad different. I'm sure it will be fun once I drag myself there,But my idea of Cocktails at Yoba (ladies toyshop par excellence in Paris on Saint Honore) might have been a bit spicier.Seeing my present mood I doubt I will grace the party with my presence too long anyway.

But before I come away from this post like complete bitch , I must note that DF is great lately, cooked amazing food for me yesterday, bought me flowers lately (loooved the yellow roses) and did silly errands like post save the dates etc.The lovely thing about him is that even if I go on one of my play grumpy funks he just gets me to laugh at myself and snaps me out of it.

Now if only my planner would take the caterer to take a look at the castle before my mom leaves Hungary..; oh yeah and my boss would ok my christmas break..the world would indeed be a fine place again.

btw photo is of some roses we photographed on a flower stall in Netherlands its the colouring we want for the table arrangements.

2 comments:

Daisy said...

Hello - I just found your blog through your fiance (?) on tweny-something bloggers. Yay for Paris bloggers! Hope to read more soon!

Unknown said...

Belles fleur !!!
Genial Blog !!!
www.lacoctelera.com/galeria59