Thursday, October 9, 2008


Hmmm a bit too tired to blog but I was going to share my newest project. My friend D. is getting married next Saturday and as her sisters are only arriving from the States on Friday the bachelorette party is planned for the Friday nite before the wedding. Again as her sisters aren't yet here she asked me to get in touch with them and help them plan it.
Since then I've been racking my brains and thinking of ideas of the perfect bachelorette party. especially in view of the fact that we don't want her waking up like zombie,I was thinking a spa party would be great or as we are in Paris a Hammam party , soaking in a a Hammam being massaged with scented oils sipping champagne and eating gooey Moroccoan sweets sounds pretty good for me but then again I would love to take her to Pink or some burlesque show as well. Any ideas out there for bachelorette parties???

No comments: