Monday, October 13, 2008


Huh yeah so the weekend wasn't exactly as relaxing as I planned it. Was all fun in the daytime met up with DF we had sushi,sittin in cafes and walks through palais royal and fondue dinner in our amazingly romantic lil place (except WARNING! fondue not so romantic and sexy afterwards when u get home and all u can do is roll around moaning and holding your stomach trying to digest a pound of melted cheese, sorry TMI, I know ...)moving on ..;
So the not so great part of the weekend was that our neighbour above us had his son come for the weekend who kept me up until 3-4 am both Sat and Friday nite. I get that he needs to party but seriously moving furniture at 4am ??!!! But then yesterday I went over to my friends D.'s house to help her unpack, decorate a bit and chat weddings (hers is in two weks) and then we all went out for dinner ... D. , me and five boys . Ok so one was her fiancee and the rest his friends but it was fun , gotta love those good lookin easy goin Aussie boys , anyway poor DF was of course workin while I was flirting n sipping cheap mojitos (who knew the 20th arrondisement 6€ a drink anyone?!)but as fun as it was , after dippin my little toes in the old times it was nice to come home to DF and just know that we are good and on the right path. Seeing a bickering couple and snide remarks fly made me see the good in our relationship. Though I guess its just pre-wedding jitters and I'm rootingfor D. and her fiancee to pull together and be happy with each other.

No comments: