Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tit & Tat


Weekend was lovely , got to spend it all with DF for once. He cooked I baked we went out for a date-dinner night and on Saturday to friend's party , it was idillyc (have no idea if the spelling is right on that one) well except for the bit of cabin fever I had yesterday night.

No matter I have to apologize for not blogging , was a bit preoccupied with some personal stuff last week not to mention working long hours and our internet connection acting up. Which all prevented me from writing my blog consistently.

Wedding stuff Update: My veil is sent from the States (just hope it arrives) and I'll have to speak to our caterer this week (need menu / price /etc). There are quite a few things on my to-do-list that I keep postponing. I should go to the German Embassy see how to get the papers for the mairie wedding , call restaurant /florist and dressmaker to see how they are open around Christmas as I need to book tickets soon. Not to mention figure out whether work would let me go for a week. Then set up the giftlist and see if that catholic church preparation is even happening this autumn.

We are invited to another wedding at the end of October , will need to find a gift for that too. Honestly I still hope they'll put up a list . I kinda think anyone who doesn't have a giftlit should be punished with ugly fleamarket vases as gift. Like the one I gave my friend at the Croatia wedding. (I didn't plan for it to be ugly it was just that the fleamarket gods and my friends bad judgment didnt make for a good outcome).

Gotta go to work but psyched as one of my best friends from the Philippines coming to Paris today!

No comments: