Friday, September 5, 2008

Randomness...



random pic for random post twin b/w houses in Budapest.

Not as melancholy as last time I was posting but alltogether more sleepy.Had all intentions of going out and socializing if it wasn't for my gfiend who stood me up.She is the friend DF calls 'hard work' and my she is! But also a sweet person so all is forgiven. So I'm sitting here with sleepy friday nite panda eyes ( that bobby brown eyeliner is SO not long lasting) and random thoughts cross my mind.

Nr.1 I've noticed that I have this weird habit of falling into a fruit rut,so I buy a fruit and then for weeks have it every day . At the moment its pomelos , but in the past there has been an avocado , cherry and pomegrante time. Especially pomegranates are very soothing. Used to get them when I was a brokers assistant. By the time I managed to get all the seeds out, give my kitchen a red Edward Hopper style haul over and actually devour it , I forgot all about my shitty day. So I guess fruit rut is the perfect de-stresser.

Another thought; where on earth has Indian Summer gone . Its been grey and rainy all week in Paris. Oh no I remember Indian Summer is in Budapest where its 10C hotter and beautiful. Yeah i miss it.

As far as weddings go I think my moms panic attack subsided and she had a looong meeting with our planner who hopefully is going to sort out our issues with the venue. I mean seriously who waffls on about only taking exclusive events for the palais and then books a choir festival for the same day as us. So the choirs have to go.But I guess I'll let that be fought out between the planner and the venue coordinator. Two Hungarian woman fighting it out , wish I could see it.

But I got more good news. At this moment nothing is sure yet, and I don't want to jinx it by airing it just yet.all i can sy its wedding related.

Nothing else to report still hooked on nie nie blog , going through the archives wishing i was a stay-at-home mom with four kids and then waking up to my life which is pretty damn great as is. oh and hooked on the american elections .Always hve been , its soap opera but with real stakes and highly entertaining.

Ok thats it for today no more noteworthy random thoughts , except im looking forward to tomorrow nite when one of my best friends SZ. is coming for a visit. She is in town to model for the lingerie /bathing fashion fair . Yup the girl is a knockout , my bridesmaid and we going to have lotsa fun tomorrow !

1 comment:

PratyBlogs said...

Hello ...I chanced to go through your blogs and I found them very well written. Here is wishing you and DF a very happy married life in the chapel you hope and in the manner you dream..It made a good reading ...carry on ...
Cheeers !!!

Pratyush>