Friday, September 19, 2008

Oooops...


Really really shouldnt do any online shopping ... especially if I have no idea how much there is on our joint account , but hey found some fun lingerie on venteprivee.com and its so much easier than acvtually going to a department store and finding a saleslady who will fnd my size and all that. Just hope DF likes it:-)

Starting to reconcile with the idea of my job, its still tedious but as my coworker pointed out , i ight as well do it until something comes along not to mention that after each sale that goes through us on the online boutique we get points,that we can buy things for.There is the gold oui ring i love and a pretty tan leather bag , so i guess one should simply concentrate on the positives.

As for things wedding related, I ordered my (birdcage) veil! Am very excited about it, for two reasons. One; I got a minor panic attack when i tried on a 'real' veil , it just didn't feel like me. Who am I kidding ; I mean we have been living together for a year and I have certainly not lead a virginal life before that. I just felt like wearing a real veil the whole Virgin Mary reference wold have been too strong.

Its weird I never feel like that seeing other brides, on others i think its cute .. on me almost blasphemy , funny. Same thing goes for tiaras on others pretty , on me i feel like I'm doing dress up.

Oh and for the 2nd reason.Before DF ever propsed I imagined my wedding in the church on the cliff above Etretat with about 10 people max and me in a short 50s style dress and little birdcage veil.

In the end circumstances and DF's taste (NO knee-lenght wedding dress for that guy!)changed all my orginal ideas,except for the cage veil! That stays. Now I just hope it will get here safe from the US.

picture of birdcage veil from google images/flickr.com

No comments: