Monday, September 8, 2008

Sundays


What constitutes a perfect Sunday for me? Laying in bed until noon sleeping and reading then DF making his great hotel-style eggs with bacon, spending the afternoon cuddling watching new gossip girl episode, napping and having a walk in the park.Baking a plum yogurt cake and having one of my best friends from Budapest over for dinner . Again perfectly cooked beuf bourgignon with gratin courtesy of DF, drinking lots of champagne or in my case claret and eating cake. Thus went my Sunday this week , quaint maybe but very relaxing and delightful.

Looking forward to tomorrow, they are showing Funny Face in the jeu de paume amongst the Avedon exhibit , which sounds great even if I have the movie on dvd seeing it on a big screen amongst Avedons 50s fashion photos should be fun. Oh yeah and one of my friends will come for a few days , the one DF finds 'hard work' so it should be interesting though the poor girl is between apartments so i'm afraid DF will have to just deal with having her in our apartment for a few days.

As for wedding related stuff I found the perfect cage veil, and earrings online so now i only have to find a way to ship it back here. Am really releived about the earrings. Had the plan to have them made here (pale yellow teardrop shaped citrine surrounded by tiny diamond hangers) but the jeweller couldn't find the right stones and now found the perfect earrings online and even for a better price.

I'm so releived that its my last week at this job , just wish I had a bit more time between the two to clear my mind a bit ...

No comments: