Monday, September 1, 2008

Big News !

Just a few lines as DF is taking me out to dinner in a bit . Got big news that ring in fall with a bang. Both me and Df are starting a new job soon we both got offers that while not super super amazing are a good step in the right direction and exciting . He will start at a super cute restaurant in the 9th as 2nd in charge to the owner and I got an offer as Client relations associate for Dior Couture / Approche Sur Mesure.

Have to negotiate with my current company at the moment tso they let me kno before my contract is up but hopefully that will be solved nd I can begin work at the new place in 2 weeks . Exciting and a bit scary, just hope the people aren't bad , thats the only thing (ok apart from the money) that really matters.

We shall see also newly discovered a super cute blog called nieniedialogues (link on my blog) its really touching and so tragic as the girl writing it and her husband were just in a horrible accident. So sad .

We on the other hand are doing very well and hada sweet weekend , this time without any guests . DF was really sweet taking me to Laduree neven watching Love Sory wth me . OK so he was sounding off all the time how shitty the script was but hey I watshed Showgirls after it with hm , which made for a funny Sun. nite mix.Showgirls is just silly trash but I guess there are certain movies we won't ever agree on . He hates Time of Innocence which I adore but hey I can live with that he's still pretty damn greatin so many other ways .

(Hehe what a cheezy end. )

No comments: