Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Blog


I feel like I need to write a bit about where I want to go with this blog , if indeed I manage to continue . It used to be a wedding blog all about our wedding in the year leading up to it which was fun for me, but of then I used it to unload all the frustrations of wedding planning and it got this place to vent, which really isn't the most positive way to use the blog. Now that the big wedding business is over, we are married and continue our daily lies in Paris working, travelling, meeting friends, I want to use it less as a public diary and more as a place for musings about books restaurants and the pretty things to be found around me...

Since that is my foremost passion, beauty in all its forms . Be it a poem, a quote , photo, a perfect pair of shoes or just a particularly beautiful meal!

No comments: