Saturday, April 4, 2009

Here we go again!


Writing about diets can be boring , but the blog is about the whole process to get to the wedding , and right now that involves hardcore not eating starting this Sunday ,so I need to put it in writing to strengthen my resolve in the matter. The goal is at least 10pounds in 4 weeks.

So the plan is :

-carbs ( brown rice , vasa crackers, brown pasta) only until 12am – not that I will feel like eating much of those in the morning.

- vegetables , fish, meat, fruit allowed as much as I like.

- When possible , no eating after 6-7 pm

and NO SUGAR ! NO BREAD , NO PASTA ! –God the sugar thing is going to make me suffer , but hey for vanity’s sake and only until June 20th aka our wedding day.

This actually works when I hold to it ,last time I did the same thing I lost 5kg in 4 weeks , in time for my dress fitting so I’m hopeful it’s going to work this time around.

The thought of our fabulous wedding feast sustains me , just thinking of our menu , the wedding cake , our honeymoon , tapas in Barcelona etc … makes those two and a half months of fasting not seem so bad . I’m almost looking forward to eating all healthy stuff except for my sugar addiction I love fish and vegetables , so no problems with that .

Images by me , the last carrot cake ...



And I promise next time , I’ll find some other silly topic to write about then my food intake .

No comments: