Thursday, April 9, 2009



The day is approaching and things are nicely rolling along… The big good news this week was that I’m keeping my job ( our company is downsizing and letting go about 10 people) so when back from our honeymoon in beginning of July and will be moved to work on Dior perfumes & cosmetics instead of the leather goods stuff. Oh well love beauty stuff and extremely grateful for the French labor laws and my CDI contract right now. somehow didn’t feel like going off on my honeymoon with unemployment looming.

Our dossier is given to the mairie and in 10 days we get our appointment , and flights etc booked.

Oh yeah and last Sunday just after our big we are starting to diet so good bye fabulous food lunch ( fois gras & sauternes , duck leg with honey marinade and ile flottantes) I was walking through the Marais and enjoying all the open shops and decided to drop in to les petites where I ended up buying the dress , the dress I fell in love with weeks ago and DF despised ( he’s coming around now)

We are still on the search for the flower girl dresses , and my adorable bridesmaid J. led me in the right direction with US websites having these amazing offers ( forget Paris , nothing proper under 100Eur) except that somehow the sizing doesn’t work, it might just be that we have no idea about kids sizing.

Oh and a few photos of the controversial dress for the civil ceremony..

No comments: