Sunday, November 16, 2008


Hmmm just wrote a post then when I tried to publish it my pc froze , hate that .Now either I rewrite it or look like a lazy blogger .I was describing my deliciously lazy grey November Sunday sleeping in lazing in bed till midday , baking fig tarte for DF and watching the wizard of Oz on his afternoon break cozied up on the couch.

yesterday on the other hand was pure excess , drink-wise food_wise and financially ... but soo worth it. Can I just say fois gras pasta for lunch merry go round in the Tuileries , champagne in musee d'orsay (some art too ) then pre-dinner drinks at the Heminway Bar in the Ritz and a big birthday dinner at Afaria for a philippino pal.Love the Hemingway bar its like Tiffany's ,pure comfort, luxury and nothing bad could ever happen in that place.
Quite exhilarating and don't even dare think about the money I managed to spend in one day. TRhus the satyng in today. That and the fact that i have another 6 day week starting tomorrow. Wish i had red ruby slippers to think myself away . DF is already planning his bachelors trip through Europe for ,fingers crossed that he makes it to the wedding in time.

No comments: