Tuesday, August 12, 2008


Back to Paris after a very busy and quite succesfull week back home in Budapest. We signed the contract for our venue and wedding planner have the issues with the priests on track and I had my first fitting for my dress. Oh and DF's dad and little sister visited Budapest and met my mom and stepdad. It went fine except for the fact that unfortunately DF's mom who is my favourite, the vivacious funny one of the family, couldnt be there. And though his dad is perfectly pleasant, he has quite an english placid temper which was hard for me, basically busting my butt showing them around town and not getting any reactions from them is a bit annoying . Oh well at least the fact that the families will be sitting on separate tables is settled!!. Just so much more relaxing and comfortable. We can sit with our friends and they can too and I don't have to watch my mouth all night and can just be myself.

So now its back to business as usual am just collecting the addresses for sending out our Save The Dates and had another call for a job interview, sthing in the luxury industry no less except that it would pay less than I earn now , which is just not happening. And so it goes....

No comments: