Wednesday, August 13, 2008




At the moment I'm really hoping that the weather clears up tomorrow so me and D. can go to the parc de la Vilette and watch Gilda , I love that movie and seing it on a huge screen while lying on the grass on a balmy night would be sch a perfect summer thing to do. Alas the meteo says it will hail , HAIL! in August ! Am not giving up hope though...

Met the woman from the Agency for the job. Its something to do with Dior , but didn't quite get whether its actually working for Dior or for a company that works for Dior , and if its for Dior why would they not just pay more , well I'll find out tomorrow. A bit less psiched at the prospect of possibly going back into fashion than I though i would be , my love for the industry got destroyed in my last fashion pr job . Just don't feel like dealing with mean people again. Also feel like I had my fill of all the fashion shows I need to be at while working for Fashion File . But I guess it would make my CV more coherent if I went back.And really whats the point of living in Paris if I dont use its opportunities. Uff I'm rambling.

On another note went on bluenile.com and chose the ring designs for the wedding bands. They aren't too fancy , but the super slim diamond eternity would work with my engagement ring and DF will probably go for classic 'manly' wide platinum.But first need to get my earrings sorted out , more on that later...

No comments: