Tuesday, August 26, 2008

A year older ... a year wiser ... or not


Back to blogging after quite a turbulent week /weekend. Let's see what happened; I turned 26 last Thursday had an interview the same morning, went to see Wim Wenders' Lisbon story in the park (despite the rain) proceeded to meet my favorite couple friends J&J for midnight dinner ( os a moelle&crepe flambee with copious amounts of wine ) got tipsy and to work next day with the worst hangover in a while. Then DF's little sisters (well they're 24 and 16 respectively) arrived for the weekend. And DF surprised me with a trip to Disneyland as part of my Birthday gift , the other part being jewellery( the man is perfect!) So we stayed all day at Disneyand got home at midnight , loved it , the swirly teacups n best sweet popcorn ever !

Sunday the most social day of all,Birthday bruch with a group of friends at the Fumoir then dinner with another group in Chinatown. So today the girls left and I'm completely beat , but on it goes with another early morning interview tmrw.Just hope i can get up for it .

I guess I'll write again this week slightly more detailed or thoughtfully , but for the moment thats it .

No comments: