Sunday, July 6, 2008

One lazy Sunday later...



Having written a moderately angry e-mail to the manager of our venue, I relaxed into Sunday. Its the only full day in the week I have with DF so usually we plan to do something but today after having people over for brunch and being generally social all round this week we just stayed in, lounged in our robes and stayed in bed all afternoon and i must say it was blissfull. Then after finally getting up at 6pm we had sweet drippy juicy watermelon and kirs on our terace whilst overlooking sunny Paris .Watched Enchanted for the millionth time (ok 3rd for DF , 2nd for me ) and ate brunch leftovers. All in all an incredubly slow and unexciting day, thus the perfect Summer Sunday. Yes we should have gone to church to see if they're willing to prepare us and I should have updated my CV but thats for another day...

No comments: