Friday, July 25, 2008




Have been negligent of the blog.I just needed time to process it all, since we arrived back from my mothers wedding in Haarlem ( close to Amsterdam) I've had a nightmare if an interview and building work in the apartment amongst other things.

I truly thank GOD its Friday , and had the most relaxing eve.Love Friday nights , its the great ME time as DF usually working and I'm completely relaxed in the knowledge of having two days of fredom in front of me. Met DF for a drink after which he was off to work.I was planning to go check out the Grace Kelly exhibition at Hotel de Ville but got there too late, so picked up a magazine, a bubble tea at zen zoo and spent two blissful hours reading in the Jardin de Palais Royal. I always tell myself that I should go to the parcs more often but somehow never manage to do it. Except finally today. It kind of remined me of the times whe I was single and just hung out in cafe's on my own.

My mom's weding by the way was great, very low key with only the two of them , me and my stepdads daughter (now my half-sister, wow!)and my fiancee. It was lovely though cause whatever emotion you can get out of a mairie wedding they did. The dutch guy marrying them in three languages was very sweet told the story of how they met and what R. loves about my mom and even read a Dutch poem , that he also had found in a Hungarian translation!Then we all went to the town marketplace and had champagne and the groom had a beer and after that for amazing Indonasian dinner, ate the menu from top to bottom and went back to the hotel and to bed by 9pm :-) not a surprise we were all exhausted from catching flights/ trains around 4-5am that day.

next day we went to the beach where R. grew up , it was windy, stormy and grey and I absolutely loved it!! I have a thing for beaches when its stormy, almost prefer it to the tropical ones.

Oh and then this week there was also a interviewing for job offer goin on. but thats a story for next time, till then i leave u with some photos. ..

No comments: