Saturday, October 2, 2010

Mini breaks, Guests and Paris Fall ...




So the epiphany came to me that mini breaks work for me, still love the idea of a three week holiday but going to London then Budapest then the South of France over the Summer into early fall was great , now getting used to the idea of yet another grey rainy Paris winter, for the moment though not worn down by it yet , its almost nice to think of cosy coats and baking Christmas cookies and it the fact that quite a few guests have come through town and are to come nicely diverts attention from the fact that its indeed October! Oh well first day I got my cat out , now just need to find a leopard cloche to go with it and finally have my winter boots delivered...

just some bits and pieces from the south .. oh and my amazing burnt btter brown sugar cupcakes that are worthy of even the worst self-praise oh and you haven't lived enough if you haven't yet seen a country circus with a goat as the exotic attraction.. highly recommend it !

No comments: