Monday, May 31, 2010

Tomatoes and Engagements on my mind...



I'm feeling quite excited. This weekend I found a perfect little red summer dress, and bought it on the spot ( after trying it on of course) quite unusual for me. Usually I need to deliberate longer but this was perfection ( And I learned from past mistakes like the lovely navy Tara Jarmon dress I never got and still mourn) , the husband loves it for the décolleté it gives me I love the happy colour and it will look great with my turquoise necklace on dinner with friends this Thursday. The same day found the perfect retro-red ( more tomato then red wine red) lipstick at Sephora, Lancome's rouge absolu in 134 but I'm waiting if my insider connection at Lancome can get me one before I pony up 28 euro for a lipstick. Still love yellow but this red obsession seems to become a theme this Summer for me. (I'm also living in my red quilted ballerinas at the moment)

On another exciting note I get the feeling that one of my close friends is getting engaged soon. Its a feeling .. a sense ... and I'm hoping.Either way if or once it will happen I'll be over the top happy for her .. not to mention that it would be the perfect excuse to pour over all the girly wedding stuff with her ...;

No comments: