Tuesday, June 9, 2009


I've got a love/hate relationship with travelling. I'm so happy about leaving Paris (and work!) behind for four weeks , absolutely ecstatic to go home, get married, have our honeymoon, Barcelona , Santorini, Cote d'Azur all of that BUT I hate packing the airports , waiting, being uncomfortable, flight turbulences, waiting for luggage at arrival , crossing fingers that nothing is lost /stolen /broken ... Well all of that. And DF is always making fun of how much i hate living out of a suitcase that whatever hotel we go (even for a night) I need an hour to unpack arrange my things and nest otherwise i won't be comfortable . Oh well one of those lovely things my 'husband' will just have to live with.

Now packing my suitcase I am at 10 evening dresses, 6 day dresses 5 skirts 2 jeans about 10 shoes and it goes on ..; as usual not sure how it will all work , but having grown up with about 4 back and forth trips between Hungary - Germany every year I'm quite masterful at packing . At least DF is taking me to the airport.

But yeay tomorrow afternoon I will be home looking at our garden surrounded by cats and dog and chillin in 30C, shouldn't be too bad.

No comments: