Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Honeymoon time is over...


Wow this wedding planning business is getting a bit overwhelming especially having my mom and DF's oppinions raining down on me from two different countries while I alone (ok there is our planner) am left with figuring out budget etc... So as much as I love being engaged and the process and all the pretty things involved . Today it happened : I finally got sick of it all and just wish it was all done alrady and we could move on.

(Of course I still look forward to it, just slightly less enthusiastic about the process,it starts giving me headaches)

Thank God, after my morning dress fitting I was booked for an entire afternoon at the beauty parlor , literally two hour facial, massage , pedicure all of it. Gotta love Hungary for that though it only cost 25$ for all and my skin feels heavenly. Yup takes work to stay pretty, well in this case the work of 5 lovely talented ladies , not mine , but work nevertheless. I feel like Dita looks on that image . Soooo pretty

(image from google images/ www.ahlanlive.com)

No comments: